Google+

Monday, August 8, 2011

Scaping Land

Recently, my parents found some free landscaping rock. I may or may not be really sore from lifting said rock.

But, anyways, we landscaped our valley of a ditch! See, about a year back, the city put in a new culvert because our other one was rotting and our driveway was gonna go kaput. But they ALSO dug out at least a foot more of our ditch... and left it that way. Our family hasn't been too happy mowing it for sometime now. And so my parents jumped at the chance to beautifully landscape it as such. We threw down some landscaping fabric and we all helped on it. It came out like this:


Sally was helping me take pictures.



Yup. It was a LOT of work, but I think the results came back in our favor. Hey, free is free, right? I think it could also help with the whole water filtration thing, since this stream flows into a river down our street.

'Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...