Google+

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Sutton Star

One person that I hope to see live one day is Sutton Foster. Those of you who are not familiar with this name, SHAME ON YOU! :) She is such a talented individual and is at the peak of her Broadway career, in my opinion. I could be wrong. Those of you who do know her, you may recognize her from the following shows:

Thoroughly Modern Millie


Little Women


The Drowsy Chaperone


Young Frankenstein

  
Shrek the Musical



Anything Goes


I wanted some of her work to speak for itself above. However, I wanted to say of how fond of this performer I am. Her tonality of voice is impeccable and her tap-shoe abilities are just a cherry on top! Plus, isn't it just amazing that she can look GREAT with any color wig? She is just wonderful. Indulge in some of these videos for me, please! :)

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...