Google+

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Wonderful World of Disney

I'm almost certain that people at Disney know what's going on. Not only do they produce some of the best movies for the worst critics (kids), but they have also garnered some of the best advertising tactics ever.

I know these are a bit old, but those who haven't seen them should. Thank you Anne Lebowitz for sharing your concepts!

"Beauty and the Beast" --- Penelope Cruz & Jeff Bridges


"Snow White"  ---  Alec Baldwin & Olivia Wilde


 "Cinderella" --- Scarlett Johansson


"Alice In Wonderland" --- Beyonce, Oliver Platt, & Latslu Lovett

 "The Little Mermaid" --- Julianne Moore & Michael Phelps

"Snow White" --- Rachel Weisz


"Peter Pan" --- Gisele Bunchen, Mikhail Baryshnikov, & Tina Fey



"Pocahontas" --- Jessica Biel


"Sleeping Beauty" --- David Beckham


"King Arthur" --- Roger Federer 


"Aladdin" --- Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony


"Pinocchio" --- Julie Andrews & Abigail Breslin


"Aladdin" --- Whoopi Goldberg


"Sleeping Beauty" --- Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgins


"Beauty and the Beast" --- Drew Barrymore


"The Little Mermaid" --- Queen Latifah



*Sidenote: I really love the way that they used athletes in these too, instead of just singers and actors. It adds another layer to it that would be missing otherwise.

Don't you wish you were in one of these? I sure do! What character would you be? After thinking about it long and hard, I would have to say I'd like to be, realistically, either Pinocchio or Cinderella's prince. I'd probably end up as Quasimoto or Rafiki, though. Actually, I think I'd like to be Rafiki; it'd be a fun transformation. Let me know who you'd like to be in the comments!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...