Google+

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Banana Stickers

A little known fact about myself is that I used to collect banana stickers. No. I'm serious. I'm pretty sure if I looked for it, I could still find a circle magnet with about 100 of these little pals on it.


As far as advertising goes, I would have to say Chiquita did pretty well on this tactic. I mean, everyone looks at the banana stickers, and if they offer a crazy suggestion, people will do it. Especially if it's on a banana.


So here is me applauding the efforts of Chiquita. *Start slow clapping.* You did a wonderful job.


'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not gonna lie I totally collected those too. In fact I have some Super Monkey Ball ones stuck to my bed in front of me right now. XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...