Google+

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's All About the Money

If I had a thousand dollars to boot, I would buy...

#1 $100 worth of DVDs/Movies. I could live with that.

Don't worry. This is a pawn shop. Not my house.

#2 A TV for my room. It's not for me! It's for my brother!

 
#3 The first two seasons of Parenthood. 
#4 A good jacket. Preferably north face, but I'm open to suggestions. 


#5 A bunch of books from Barnes and Noble. And then a shelf for those books.


Okay, clearly I don't need these things. But look at how little I bought with a thousand dollars! This is why I don't like to spend money. It goes away TOO. FAST!

Anyway, the holiday season is coming up. I can feel it in the 39 degree air outside. May this be the first draft of my Christmas list.

What would you guys buy? Lemme know in the comments!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...