Google+

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Kind of Halloween Party

I'm back from my week hiatus! P.S. I find that having an entry everyday really helps with my writing skills. So here we are!

This past weekend, I indulged in a little party of my own. I plucked one of the pumpkins off the front steps of my house, grabbed a knife, and stuck it in the orange surface up to the blade's hilt. There were guts everywhere. Meanwhile, I watched the classic movie The Wizard of Oz. It was oh so joyous. Throwing of fireballs, cackling, and sleeping all took a turn in those late night hours. My pumpkin carving even followed this choice. There's a picture below of my art!


Can you guess what it is? Do you like? After ruling out a Hunger Games pumpkin, quite frankly because I'm not a pro like others and I wasn't set to be disappointed, it's what I decided upon. (I guess you could tell by the black marker lines that I'm not great, but you can't see 'em when it's dark! After all, I'm just an amateur pumpkin carver; what can I say? I'll tell you one thing, though. It really looks good when it's lit up. :)

Anyway, I'll leave you with this wonderfully nerdy comic associated with dressing up:


Ahahahahaha! Watching the full series, from top to bottom, of Star Wars is now on my bucket list. Go eat a snickers bar for me. :)

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...