Google+

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HIMYM

"What are you watching?"
"How I Met Your Mother."
"That is such a stupid show. I can't believe you're watching that!"
"Why? Have you seen it?"
"No. I don't plan to either."
*I walk away.


For the longest time,  I hated How I Met Your Mother. It may be a wrong assertion, but I always thought it was about some cougar lady mom trying to sleep with guys younger than her. What? It's so valid, I haven't even thought of a more valid excuse in the entire world. I mean, Barney Stinson? You can't not expect him to be a cougar chaser.
But then I understood. I remember it like it was yesterday...

The opening monologue comes on...
"Kids, let me tell you something..."


WhoarethesekidsandwhyaretheysittingonacouchlookingfreakedoutIdon'tunderstandwhatthisshowisabout
whyamIwatchingitIhavenoideawhat's---IGETIT!

It happened just like that. An epiphany. He's telling his kids how he met their mother! Duh! How could I be so ignorant?! How could I be so stupid?! I think I made up for it by being a dedicated fan... ever since three weeks ago.

Now I ask how could somebody not watch this show?

It's hilarious!

It has Jason Segal from the upcoming Muppet movie...


It's shroud with mystery...


And it has a Canadian popstar on it!!


Now, everyone knows that I'm a Canadian popstar fiend... well, my family pretty much is. It's in my genes. Shania Twain, Justin Bieber, Michael Buble, Nikki Yanofsky. And now Robin Sparkles. Big fan right here.

Thus, I decided the show isn't that bad. I'll just add it to the list of shows I watch daily. :)

'Til next time! 

1 comment:

  1. Wait, are you saying you just discovered this show 3 weeks ago?!?!?!? It's got some major on- going-gags(Major On-going-gags). That's great, it's a well written show, glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...