Google+

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hollywood

I saw Michael Buble's video for "Hollywood" the other day for the first time. I'm always one to take note of fantastic music videos, and maybe I abuse the replay button too often. (I refuse to admit that I replayed it more than five times last night.) But seriously! Not only is Michael Buble a talented voice beyond measure, but he's evidently a good actor too. Look at his cowboy! And Justin Bieber! I have a feeling my brother will like this video, too. ;) Hahaha! Did I tell you my older brother's obsessed with Justin Bieber? But who isn't secretly, right? In other breaking news, Justin's voice has finally changed.


Back to the music video. I especially love the "You'll be famous 'cause you're dead" line. It's so true. Sad, but true. Anyway, I really love this whole video, and I hope you enjoy it too. Although it's totally unrelated, the Edmund Fitzgerald sank in Lake Superior 26 years ago today. Just in case you're wondering. And to clarify, Duluth is on Lake Superior. :) You heard it first from a Duluthian!

I hope your day's glorious. With daylight savings time, it got dark here today at 4:30, so mine was a little darker than usual. Darker but snowy.

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow AWESOME music video!!! Gotta love Michael Buble. He's such a genius. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...