Google+

Saturday, November 5, 2011

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

Actually, this is only one of my favorite things. That thing, which I recently discovered, is a MUSK OX!


Aren't they great!? They're like a cross between a hamster, a bison, a ram, and a sasquatch! I don't know what it is exactly, but they're just the most majestic creature ever! While it'd be a stretch to say I wanted one, I definitely want to see one one day.

So basically, if you're wondering, the musk ox is the tundra edition of a bison. They roam the plains, in all their epicness, and can be found in the tundra areas of Canada, Greenland, and the United States. They don't eat humans. How amazing would it be to have this 4-foot-high, 600 pound beaut wander into your yard? I couldn't put it into words. One of them would be "scary" though for sure!

Furthermore, if I was Santa, I would have a team of musk ox instead of reindeer. Good idea? GREAT IDEA! Can you imagine? You could carry so many presents. Maybe I could just ride on the musk ox too instead of riding in the slay pulled behind it.

It's officially on my bucket list. "See a musk ox."

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...