Google+

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

To the Netherlands We Go


It's a woodpile! It's a beaver's over-ground home! It's...


A recording studio?

Yes, it is true readers. I was blog reading just now when I stumbled upon this beautiful masterpiece. Boy, does Piet Hein Eek have some talent. A furniture builder, he put this together for his friend Hans Liberg. If you haven't guessed from the post title, it is in the Netherlands. I tell you! They're genius over there!


And it's so modern inside, too! Look at the whitewashed walls, and the fantastic design of the shelving and furniture units!


It's so beautiful. I hope that when I go on my rogue tour of Europe, I'll be able to find it! :D It's so awesome! And wait! Are those old shades that make the vertical boards of the shelves? This guy has it made! Prime! Boss! Sick! Or as we say in America... AWESOME!
'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...