Google+

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Becoming Superheroes

My friend Jenn and I decided we're going to become superheroes in our free time.


And let me tell you right now, it wasn't an easy decision. All in all, I think it was hardest to pick our powers. In the concept of "moonlighting" hero work, I named her Moonbeam and me Apollo. Naturally, she'll be able to manipulate light, and I'll be able to manipulate solar radiation. I'll be her sidekick.


For costumes, I was thinking maybe a darker blue for her costume with accents of white and lighter blue. Maybe purple. For me, a sheer rustic orange with whites and yellows and reds creating a soft glow. [See pictures above for the color schemes.]



Either way, Savers is calling our names. Facemasks? Yes. Capes? Of course. Tights? You wouldn't be a super hero without them! What a fantastic idea.

Watch for Moonbeam and Apollo in a city near you! (Maybe, we'll see.)

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...