Google+

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Grab Me That Crystal Ball...

I'm a fortune teller!

A while back, I commented on how I was super excited for Frank Wildhorn's Bonnie and Clyde. (With no signs of Broadway in sight, mind you.) Well, it has run it's first show on the big Broad Way! Starring Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan, this obviously is going to be a smash hit. (I called it, so it must be so.)

I'm gonna take a whirlwind trip to New York to see it, soooooo... yup. It's a real thing. And it's totally not going to be like all the other things I say I'm gonna do and put off for years upon years... Totally not. Okay, maybe it will be. :(


Hahaha! I rule the world! Guess what? The Newsies, you know that other musical that I plugged in one of my longer posts, is headed to Broadway too. Hmmm Hmmm Hmmmm!!! Hahaha! Oh man.

This is one I needs to see. So, all you readers out there... coincidence? Or just my genius that aligns perfectly with the producers of the stage world? ;) I'm completely kidding, but I do find it really cool that they're both coming or are there! How about you?

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...