Google+

Friday, December 2, 2011

Music Monday/Friday: Fine By Me

Now that this song has hit the waves, I don't have to be ashamed of liking it. So I've been addicted to Andy Grammer's song "Fine By Me." I guess you could call it a wake song... It's in the wake of his earlier single "Keep Your Head Up," which is equally as good in my opinion. I realize that people disagree though. One of my classmates blatantly referred to it as "Crap Music." I'd like to know what he's listening to that SO much better. Indie rock? I don't think so...

But anyway, here's "Fine By Me."


Now this is a big deal for me. If you haven't noticed by my choices in music, I'm not exactly a big fan of any guy singers. However, Grammer has that sort of jazzy vibe in his music that I find addicting. Will he have 5 singles on one CD like Katy Perry? Unlikely, but some of them are rather good. What are your thoughts?

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...