Google+

Friday, December 9, 2011

Rent-A-Film Friday: Home Alone

It's time for the Christmas classic we all love! Am I talking about It's a Wonderful Life? That would be a no, Bob. I'm talking about the (yet again) John Hughes classic Home Alone, starring McCulley (sp?) Culkin (sp?)! I tell ya, those names get me every time.

"I made me family disappear? I made my family disappear. *Eyes flail with enjoyment. Cue jazz music."


With music composed by John Williams (duh, Jurassic Park and Star Wars), there's a whole lotta talent. Katherine O'Hara, the "wet bandits," the dweeby sister that thinks she can speak French because they're going to France. FANTASTIC!

So go rent Home Alone! Classic kid movies #FTW (in true "That Hapa Chick," who was featured in a WALL STREET JOURNAL article[!!!], style)

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...