Google+

Friday, December 2, 2011

Rent-A-Film Friday: The Music Man

Disney's 2003 rendition of Meredith Willson's The Music Man will forever have a place in my heart. #1 Ferris Bueller (Matthew Broderick) is in it and is fantastic. #2 Kristin Chenoweth is on my list of top actresses. That woman is talented. #3 "You really ought to give Iowa a try..." So why not watch it?


Last night, I watched a movie on a week night for the first time in... FOREVER. It's no coincidence that it was The Music Man. I love it and have this nagging thing about watching a movie or reading a book when a certain part is stuck in my head. I just love the whole movie, so I needed to watch it. I didn't get to finish it, so I'm picking up on it tonight. :)


"Trouble my friends. I'll tell ya we got trouble right here right here... Trouble with a capital "T" and that rhymes with pool. Now I know you're all the right kind of parents..."


This being written, I highly recommend it, even if you are partial to the first rendition of the classic. "He's a music man. He's a what? He's a what? He's a music man."


I hope you have a new-found craving for seeing this movie and running out and trying to find it at a late hour. :D You're welcome.

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this movie too ever since it first came out! This was how I got exposed to Kristen Chenoweth believe it or not. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...