Google+

Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Monday: Duets

I'm a TV addict. No, I'm serious. I nearly have to have a TV on at all times if I'm in the same room as one. Now, you can imagine how many commercials a TV addict goes through. When I saw the advertisement for "Duets," a show that is set to premiere on ABC on May 24th, 2012, I had to double take...

I said to myself, "Self, is this REALLY another singing reality show?"

Self answered. "No. This is not JUST ANOTHER singing reality show. THIS is Kelly Clarkson, Robin Thicke, Lionel Richie, and Jennifer Nettles going head to head to show that two voices are better than one..."

I said, "What?! You cannot be serious. Not one of those artists should be kicked off a show for singing duets. And not only singing duets... but singing duets with people they CHOOSE. Forget a competition! They should just have a weekly show where that's all they do... except maybe they should just collaborate with each other. No one gets kicked off."

"My sentiments exactly..."

Exhibit A.


Exhibit B.


And Exhibit C.


I may be biased because duets are my favorite thing in the entire world... but they're just fantastic. I can't wait. May 24th can't come fast enough!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...