Google+

Sunday, March 10, 2013

sharing: the hunger games + capitol portraits


If you like the film adaptation of The Hunger Games series, then I'm almost certain you've already seen these promotional photos from the latest adaption, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. These "Capitol Portraits" were revealed via Twitter earlier this week, and I think they are just gorgeous.

My favorites by far are Katniss, Effie, and Johanna; the designer of Katniss's wedding dress, Trish Summerville, was a genius in this. And I mean it in the best way when I say, "I can't wait to see that thing set on fire." Last comment: how about Finnick's costume in this? Who knew he was a swashbuckling pirate?! Fits the part? Maybe not. Epic? Oh yes.

'Til next time!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...